4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
It turned out to be a lot harder than I thought to find a little clock this small that would fit on the dash of my husband's VW Baja Bug he refurbished. The original clock stopped working so he wanted a replacement. This clock fits just right on the dash of "the bug". My husband usually returns EVERYTHING I get him for a gift but he was pretty happy with this clock...go figure!?!? It's pretty small!!! We don't drive the car much at night so it didn't really matter much to us if it doesn't show up at night time really well. It does but it is "faint". I couldn't find any clocks this size that does a good job illuminating at night time.
Have had this clock on my bike for a couple months now. It works in intense heat and rain! After a pressure washing, I thought this clock was toast, but nope, it dried out and started ticking again. Just had to be reset. Again after getting caught in a torrential downpour, it got a little foggy, but was dry and ticking again within hours. It has withstood almost a thousand miles and a relocation (same adhesive) with no problems and the adhesive didn’t leave a mark anywhere.
Bought this for my new Buick Encore, which replaced my larger Buick Envision that came equipped with a similar clock on the dashboard that was visible whether the car was turned on or off. I missed not being able to see the time when I first got in the car after shopping unless I turned the car on. This does the trick. Also not as distracting to see when I'm driving.
My digital clock died and I like to know the time so I found this little clock and purchased it. It's absolutely perfect.. small, very easy to read, and accurate. Just what I was looking for.
Cute little clock. Bought to replace the broken clock in the car. Fits perfectly over the old clock. Works, so far. Tiny bit bigger than a man's watch. Would buy again. Thanks!
I love that this fits perfectly where I need it in my vehicle. I love how sharp it looks. I think I'm going to really like it. Time will tell if it holds up in the heat and cold.
Difficult to read at night. Only glows for less than 2 min after being hit with a light source.
Just what I needed. Compact. My car didn’t have an analog clock and I had days when I didn’t want the radio on but wanted to see the time. Perfect.
I wish the setting nob was easier to access once installed. It's nice looking and appears to be well made.
It looks very nice on the dash. I find analog earlier to read than digital on my car